In an exciting development in the online world of grilling and BBQ enthusiasts, we are thrilled to announce that BBQHost.com is acquiring the CGrill.com domain that formerly represented a restaurant, bar, and art gallery with outdoor patio and live entertainment. This strategic acquisition represents a significant step in our plan to expand our online presence and offer even more value to our cherished community. At the heart of this move lies a shared vision: to enhance the barbecue experience and help grillers achieve their best results.
CGrill.com domain represented the website of Clarendon Grill, a beloved restaurant in Clarendon Virginia that operated for more than two decades. The restaurant featured American cuisine with burgers, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and succulent steaks.
Weekends at CGrill.com were a symphony of live music, spanning genres like jazz, blues, rock, and country. This establishment became a cherished destination for locals and tourists alike, celebrated for its welcoming ambiance, attentive service, and, of course, its mouthwatering BBQ offerings.
BBQHost.com is an online platform that connects grillers with the best barbecue information and products. We’re a passionate team of grill enthusiasts, eager to share our knowledge and expertise with fellow grillers. Our online platform is designed to be your one-stop destination for all things barbecue. Whether you’re seeking tips, advice, recipes, in-depth guides on gas grills, charcoal & kamado grills, pellet smokers, or side-by-side comparisons of the best grilling gear, we’ve got you covered.
As part of our commitment to providing comprehensive barbecue resources, we’re excited to offer a range of articles and tutorials on specific barbecue techniques and topics. Check out these valuable resources to enhance your grilling skills:
- Learn how long to smoke a brisket per pound – link.
- Understand the pork butt stall and how to deal with it – link.
- Explore the benefits of smoking pork shoulder at 200 degrees – link.
- Try a delicious pork shoulder rub and consider overnight marination – link.
- Learn the art of brisket spritzing – link.
- Discover how long to smoke pork shoulder per pound for the perfect cook – link.
- Calculate how much pulled pork you need per person for your barbecue event – link.
- Find out how to finish a pork butt in the oven – link.
- Which onions are the best for burgers? – link.
- What are other names for skirt steak? – link.
- What’s the best smoking wood for pork? – link.
These resources, along with our existing barbecue content, are all part of our commitment to elevating the barbecue experience and providing valuable information to our community. We look forward to welcoming fans of CGrill.com to our BBQHost.com family and embarking on this new chapter together.
Stay tuned for even more mouthwatering barbecue content and experiences coming your way!
Hi there! I’m Darren Wayland, your BBQHost. My love of great barbecue inspired me to curate this site as a resource for all my like-minded fellow pitmasters out there. When I’m not researching and learning all I can about the latest tips and techniques, you can find me at the grill—that is, if you can spot me at all through the clouds of sweet-smelling smoke. And since you asked, yes, that probably is barbecue sauce on my face. Welcome to the party!